style

sunnies

I have super sensitive eyes… and walking outdoors without sunglasses can leave me with tears running down my face and completely blinded.  Sometimes I make Soccer Mom lead me to the car because I can’t open my eyes at all!
(I should really try to dig up this horrendous picture of me in elementary school where our class pictures were taken outside.  Not pretty.)
I have these Ray-Bans and they are my every day go-to pair!

There’s just something so so so charming about this pair… unfortunately, I’m not so into the price tag- eep!

Keyhole sunglasses are quite fun!!!  This Marc Jacobs pair is a great shape and color.

Oh, Tory… you get me every time.  I typically avoid colors for sunglasses, but the olive green is pretty neutral and low key!

So retro!  So Kate Spade!
Where are your favorite sunglasses from?  Are you buying a new pair this summer?
xoxo

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

17 Comments

Trish

No new ones for me! I have a perfect pair of old school Ralph Lauren tortoiseshell sunglasses that are all I need! (Although those olive Tory's are pretty!)

theyuppiefiles

The olive green Tori ones are amazing. I have the same issue in that I live in sunglasses…. these are perfect options for a new pair!

The City Boy

i am obsessed with sunglasses! I did a post about mine once…i have about 17 pair i think from like every designer.

of course the ray bans are a must!:)

Anonymous

Brooks Brothers recently licensed their name to Ray Ban for a limited edition collection sold exclusively in BB stores. I bought a pair for my boyfriend for his birthday this week and he LOVED them! (Not to mention they looked good on me too). I highly recommend them – a must for any prepster ­čÖé

Selton & Ashlee

I love the last ones! Unfortunately, I have a bad habit of stepping or sitting on my sunnies and breaking them…so it's WalMart brand for me! ­čśë
My favorites are my fiance's Ray-Bans…which I can only wear in the car, haha. He knows how I am!

Chrissy

I switch between my Ray Ban Wayfarers and Marc Jacobs sunnies. I'm like you, I need SUPER dark shades or I'm incapable of functioning. Gotta keep them nice in a big ol' Vera Bradley glasses case!

Grace

Cute picks! I normally wear cheap pairs from Forever 21, because of my tendency to lose them, but those Ray Bans are cute!

angelica

I have a pair of Marc by Marc Jacobs that I adore. =] I love the Kate Spade frames, but that line always makes their glasses super narrow.

Anonymous

I have the classic ray-bans, but I think they have seen better days.

Elizabeth

i don't spend a lot of money on sunglasses because i tend to destroy them, but i stick with classic gold aviators.