If you weren’t already, it’s time to get REALLY excited about Sunday!!!
Some tips for shopping:
1. Figure out what you’re interested in now. Shop through the lookbook online and come up with your strategy! Click the heart to “save” the item. It will make shopping online easier.
2. If you’re shopping online… make sure you update your account information now! Sign up and input your credit card information so you can have a speedy checkout… or checkouts. Don’t forget to make sure your saved items are all ready to go so you don’t have to do a lot of searching.
3. TIMING! I initially heard that the collection launched online at 3am EST and then I heard 1am EST. So I’d start checking around 1am if you’re really committed.
4. Sizing. Most of the clothes are alpha sized (XS, S, M, etc.), but some are numerical. I’d go with what size you are in Target’s clothing if you’re unsure. (I held up the shorts in person and they seem forgiving in size. That is, you could get an XS for a smaller fit or a S for a looser fit and still be happy.)
5. Have fun! Don’t forget that this is all fun and should be an exciting thing. Nothing to get too worked up about. 😉