It’s a rare occasion if I can resist a well-placed bow. When I was in DC for my meet and greet with Tuckernuck, I had so much fun picking out an outfit for the event. Tuckernuck is one of my favorite places to shop online, and it’s an even better experience in the store. (PS They just launched a new website, and it’s beautiful. All the details are just so Tuckernuck!)
I tried on a couple of dresses for a fancy look and a few sweaters to wear with jeans…. and then I ended up right in the middle. Black pants (which are fast becoming a style staple for me) and a black top, with the perfect bow.
As fun as finding the perfect holiday dress can be, you can’t go wrong with black pants and a fun top. And they can be worn year-round and mixed into your regular non-holiday wardrobe.
Considering I got the pants a few hours before the event, I didn’t get the chance to hem them. I did a “fake hem” for the meet and greet and should have done it for the photos too… please forgive me! (#shortlegproblems)
Here’s a closeup of the bow on the shoulder. Just as an FYI, this top runs pretty small. I sized up to a 4.
Since I’m sharing my outfit from Tuckernuck, I thought I’d include a few of my favorite things that they have in stock right now:
– Burgandy Plaid Scarf // At under $50, this is such a good gift idea too!
– Trapeze Swing Dress // Black or red… black or red?! Either would be so fun for a December party!
– Mulberry Jeans // I tried these on for a photoshoot for Tuckernuck, and I loved the beautiful color and fit. A great way to be festive while still comfortable.
– “Leather Leggings” // I also wore these and OMG they may be the best pants I’ve ever worn. SO comfortable but they look like fun leather pants!
– Bravo Earrings // These earrings are showstoppers.